Thursday, April 28, 2011

i am really starting to miss my brother Kenny, and my Momma. I tell them in my non frequent letters that i am giong to start writing them more often, but its just not that easy to find time and place to write. I feel like i take my mother for granted sometimes, i didnt tell her how much i loved her before i left, and i should have spent more time with her. Her and my brother are mainly all i have left. I feel like war is tearing us apart, and i hope they still care about me the same when i return home. I hate not knowing what their doing, and how their doing. It bothers me alot. Kenny is quite the little character and he's been nothing but great to me my whole life. Kenny if you are reading this, i love you and i miss you terribly.. ill hopefully be home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment